Secebis Kenangan Untuk Tatapan Semua

Walaubagaimanapun alim seseorang itu, dia tidak akan dapat manfaat daripada ilmunya selagi ilmunya tidak berpedoman kepada akal. (Lukmanul Hakim) Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

::Am I strong enuf without Him?::

Last 2 weeks hubby did mention that he will off for O.U.T.S.T.A.T.I.O.N at the end of this month. But it is not confirm yet on that time. The destination is Pahang as well as Terengganu. The duration is about one week. Just received a call from hubby mentioned that the out station is seems like CONFIRMED!!.OMG!!!!!! I'll be leaving the whole week, never experience this situation yet during our married life. How should I facing this?? only me and Nina will be staying at home....day and night without him. uhuhuhu...How difficult it is, how sad it is, life must go on, rite? just be patient and brave! go go fiza! you can do it.. To my beloved one, don't forget to bring 'ole-ole' for me and our precious princess kay!:) Lurve you sayang...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home