Secebis Kenangan Untuk Tatapan Semua

Walaubagaimanapun alim seseorang itu, dia tidak akan dapat manfaat daripada ilmunya selagi ilmunya tidak berpedoman kepada akal. (Lukmanul Hakim) Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 22, 2007

::Counting the Last days::

Next Thursday will be my holiday before off to new job. But still busy doing my job, my filing, my to-do list, my last- minute job (BOS hampes!)..But, I'm feeling good. Yahoo!!! At the same time no mood to finish all those thing as my mind thinking of my new job, new environment, new colleagues, new tasks, new challenges, everything will be 'NEW'.

What I wanna do now only blogging, friendster-ing, email-ing, forum-ing and etc..hehehehhehh

For all my ex- officemate to-be, I always be there for you guys! We still keep in touch kay! Will missing all of you. (still can join another farewell party rite??):)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home